Tuesday, May 24, 2016

How to Stop Your Mind From Racing in the Middle of the Night

Posted by Insurance Site Information. Category:

How to Stop Your Mind From Racing in the Middle of the Night

Hannah Battiste was tired of internet trolls making comments about her weight and clothing choices. So in the best response to body shamers maybe ever, the 18-year-old from Canada decided to chin upâ€"literally. In a series of selfies she posted on Facebook, she revealed a line written on her chin aimed at her haters: "F*ck you."

Photos: Hannah Battiste/Facebook

In the post she wrote:

My reaction when someone judges me…"You gained weight." So what? Being thick is a choice! "Why do you wear dresses?" Why TF not? If I wanna wear a dress through all the seasons, then I'm going to! No matter what you do, whether it's right or wrong, people are going to judge you…go ahead and judge me, I know who I am, and I know my purpose in life.

As she told BuzzFeed News, "I made humor out of it because I don't really care what people think of me."

Mic drop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Footer1

FOOTER 2

Footer 3